EGLO WARRANTY PROVISIONS
EGLO is a leading manufacturer of decorative living space lamps and sets global accents with its product diversity from Austria. Design, innovation and quality are the basis of international success.
We congratulate you for having purchased this lamp. It is a high-quality product and has been subjected to strict quality control by EGLO.
In addition to the statutory warranty, we grant a guarantee regarding the products purchased from us according to the proviso of the following provisions. Your statutory rights, especially in terms of warranty and consumer protection, are not limited by this in any manner.
1. The warranty period is indicated on the respective outer packaging of the lamp/luminaire purchased by you. Please keep the receipt as proof of purchase.
2. To initiate a warranty claim, the following steps are required: Please contact the dealer or contractual partner from whom you purchased the lamp and initiate your warranty claim by submitting the receipt. If requested, the defective product shall be returned to the dealer or contractual partner
3. During the warranty period, manufacturer defects of material and craftsmanship shall, at our choice, be repaired or replaced. No reimbursement for installation will be approved. A 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase order applies to all products sold by EGLO USA. A 3 or 5 year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase order applies to all LED fixtures sold by EGLO USA. LED boards are not replaceable. Exchanged devices or parts of devices shall become property of EGLO. The guarantee services shall neither lead to an extension of the warranty period nor start a new guarantee.
4. Guarantee claims must be initiated without delay after gaining knowledge of the defect within the warranty period.
5. Guarantee claims shall be excluded in case of damage from:
• Abusive or improper treatment or non-intended use
• Environmental influences (moisture, heat, overvoltage, dust, current or mains fluctuations, oxidized surfaces/flash rust that can be polished off especially in coastal regions, etc.)
• Non-observance of the safety provisions applicable to the device
• Non-observance of the operating and assembly instructions
• Application of force (e.g. impact, shock, fall)
• Independent repair attempts
• Sending in packaging that is not safe for transport
Any costs connected to processing the guarantee (shipping costs, etc.) shall be at your expense in this case.
Voided Warranties: Unauthorized repair or modification of products other than adjustments specified in the product manual or written instructions will void all warranties. This is a requirement of UL and ETL.