Click here to check the status of a previously placed order.
- Ordering is simple and easy. You can order 24/7 on our website at www.OJCommerce.com or by calling us at , Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM EST.
- Once your order is placed, we will automatically send you an email to confirm the receipt of your order.
- Once your order has shipped, we will send you another email that includes your shipping information and any applicable tracking numbers provided by the shipping carrier. This will allow you to track your order as it is on the way to you.
Tracking your Order
- We will send you an email confirmation once your order ships. This email will include order number, items shipped, shipping address, etc.
- This email confirmation will also include your tracking information that you can use on the carrier’s website to track your order. You can also check your order by logging into your account at OJCommerce.com and checking your order status under "Order Details".
- Please note that most standard shipping carriers will sometimes leave your package with a neighbor, on a porch, or in a garage if you are not at home. If your tracking information shows your package as delivered, but you do not have it yet, please be sure to check with your neighbors to see if it was delivered to them.
Checking Your Order Status
- You can check the status of your order 24/7 by logging into the My Account section or by calling us at , Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM EST.
- We process orders the same day they are received and generally ship on the same or next business day. We currently do not offer express delivery. To ensure rapid processing of your order, be sure to complete all necessary information on the Order Form.
Easy Payment Terms
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and Google checkout. Please note that any purchases from OJCommerce.com will billed on your credit card statement under our parent company name OJCOMMERCE and will appear on your statement listed as PAYPAL *OJCOMMERCE.
Do you accept Insurance or Medicare?
- Currently, we are unable to file the insurance claims for you. That is not to say that you can't get reimbursed. We do e-mail the order receipt to every customer once the order is placed online. From there, you can use this invoice to submit it to your insurance provider for reimbursement. Of course, we can't guarantee reimbursement because coverage is based on your individual plan that you have with your provider.